A visit to Harrington Airfield this morning provided some birds despite a very strong and cold easterly wind. The best were 2 male Bramblings, 200+ Fieldfares, a Yellow Wagtail, a Wheatear, a Raven, a Red Kite and 2 Grey Partridges.
A wander around the Blueberry Farm/Brampton Valley area produced 4 Grey Partridges, an adult female Peregrine, 2-3 Red Kites and a Wheatear.
Birds persisting in the garden here at Hanging Houghton included a male Brambling and 2 Lesser Redpolls, with a Raven and Red Kite overhead.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 4th March
- Brazil revisited 27th October