A wander around Harrington Airfield this morning was enjoyable with a male Ring Ouzel showing on three occasions along the old airstrip, and presumably is the same long-staying bird which could have been present since March? Other birds included a Cuckoo, a Grasshopper Warbler, 2 Wheatears and a Turtle Dove. There were two 'reeling' Grasshopper Warblers and a Cuckoo at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell today.
A visit to Pitsford Res provided views of an Osprey over the reserve, and 2 Common Sandpipers were on the causeway.
A couple of Siskins were at Scotland Wood this afternoon and Kelmarsh Hall still attracted a couple of Lesser Redpolls.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October