This morning there was a fine male Marsh Harrier at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell, moving in a westerly direction (7.45am). Other birds included a Barn Owl, 2 Grasshopper Warblers and a Cuckoo. A Red Kite was present over Hanging Houghton.
At Sywell CP there were 4 Common Terns on the raft plus a couple each of Sedge Warbler and Yellow Wagtail.
At Scotland Wood (Kelmarsh Estate), a single Crossbill was present this morning, together with a couple of Siskins and a Lesser Redpoll.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May