Today was spent visiting all the feeding stations after the shocking weather yesterday! In the morning fog I could hear Brambling at Harrington Airfield and Siskin and 'redpoll' at Kelmarsh Hall!
Birds in the garden here at Hanging Houghton included at least 4 Reed Buntings, 3 Lesser Redpolls and a handful of Yellowhammers.
This afternoon a visit to Christies Copse at Pitsford Res confirmed the continuing presence of a small group of Siskins attracted to the feeders, plus both Marsh and Willow Tit and a Lesser Redpoll nearby.
Please note a couple of new tabs on the blog site - Robin's Flying Antics and Stortons Bittern, and new images down-loaded on Robin's and Bob's tabs.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October