At Harrington Airfield this morning there were 8 Bramblings on the spread seed and 2 Grey Partridge on the top fields.
At Hanging Houghton today a Red Kite and 2 Ravens re-appeared after an apparent absence during the last few days.
At about 2pm the Great White Egret was visible in the Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res (visible from the Old Scaldwell Road feed station).
A Swallow was espied in Merseyside today and an Osprey in Cornwall yesterday. So that's it then, Spring has arrived!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July