At least 5 Bramblings came down on to the food at Harrington Airfield first thing this morning. At Kelmarsh Hall there were 2 Ravens, at least 3 Bramblings, 8 Siskins and at least 3 Lesser Redpolls. Another visit to Pitsford village early this afternoon failed in an effort to find the Firecrest from a week ago.
In the gull roost at Pitsford Res this afternoon, two Yellow-legged Gulls (adult and second winter) materialized and the Redshank was still present.
Definitely an early Spring feel today...!
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October