I've no idea if it was the same pair all the time, but today there were 2 Ravens at Harrington Airfield, Hanging Houghton village, the Brampton Valley east of Cottesbrooke and Pitsford Res!
Harrington Airfield also attracted at least 12 Bramblings and a day-hunting Barn Owl.
Two laps running around Sywell CP with a dog in tow was sufficient to record c50 Siskins, c10 redpoll sp, a Grey Wagtail, a Water Rail and 2 Kingfishers.
The two Red Kites remained at Hanging Houghton.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October