Well while Neil was gossiping, slurping coffee and testing optics at Pitsford, someone had to carry on birding our local patch!
Harrington Airfield played host to about 20 Bramblings again today, together with a Red Kite and 2 Ravens.
Birds in the garden here at Hanging Houghton included 6 Lesser Redpolls and a Brambling with 10 Golden Plovers and 2 Ravens in the Brampton Valley below the village.
Blueberry Farm near Maidwell provided 2 Barn Owls and a Short-eared Owl this afternoon.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July