The weather conditions today were similar to yesterday with strong cold winds, some wintery showers and a very dull afternoon. Not particularly inspiring stuff and the birds locally remain the same.
The finch entourage at Kelmarsh Hall included at least 4 Bramblings and a minimum of 5 Lesser Redpolls and 5 Siskins. A Raven was heard croaking somewhere in the village.
Two Ravens remain here at Hanging Houghton and a small buzz of Lesser Redpolls circulated in the village gardens.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July