This morning there were 2 Bramblings at Kelmarsh Hall with 5 others nearby on the broadcast seed at Harrington Airfield later in the day.
At Pitsford Res the Great White Egret was in the Walgrave Bay at 11.30am and was then on The Point between the Scaldwell and Walgrave Bays at 1pm. The Old Scaldwell Road feeding station attracted a couple of Bramblings, a Lesser Redpoll and a Willow Tit. There were 2 Ravens over the dam this afternoon.
Here at Hanging Houghton there were 2 Bramblings in the garden and in the Brampton Valley below the village birds included an adult female Peregrine, 2 Ravens and a Red Kite. Blueberry Farm hosted 2 Woodcock and a Barn Owl this afternoon.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October