Three Bramblings were on the feed station seed at Pitsford Res this morning (Old Scaldwell Road).
Two Waxwings were mobile around Hanging Houghton just after dawn this morning and a further flock of 30 were in bushes on the Brixworth bypass at about 11am.
This afternoon a flock of 12 Waxwings were in a field hedgerow in the Brampton Valley between Hanging Houghton and Blueberry Farm, and two Woodcock were flushed from the same hedgerow. A single Barn Owl was hunting at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October