Birds at Kelmarsh Hall today included 2 Bramblings, at least 1 Lesser Redpoll and 6 Siskins. Nearby at Harrington Airfield, at least 6 Bramblings were present at the Draughton Road entrance and 2 Ravens flew over Draughton Pool.
Birds at Hanging Houghton included 2 Bramblings and 2 Lesser Redpolls and a couple of Siskins here in the garden, and the 2 Ravens in the Brampton Valley below the village again plus 2 more Bramblings, 4 Lesser Redpolls and a Siskin.
A Barn Owl was showing well on Scaldwell Meadow at Pitsford Res this afternoon, and at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell birds included 2 Woodcock, a Barn Owl and the male Stonechat again.
Happy New Year!
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October