Birds in the garden today were similar to yesterday but perhaps only two Bramblings were on show at any one time, the Lesser Redpoll introduced a companion to the niger feeders and the Fieldfares just kept on coming.
Pitsford Res seemed quiet today but there was still one Brambling around the Old Scaldwell Road feeding station and a Redshank still (near to the causeway today).
At Harrington Airfield there were about 10 Bramblings on the feedstuff off the Draughton Road and at 8.25am the female Merlin was again rounding up remnant and probably tired and hungry Skylarks.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July