Birds around the dam area at Pitsford Res this morning included an adult male Peregrine, a Redshank, a Kingfisher, 1-2 Lesser Redpoll and 12+ Siskins.
At 1.20pm there was a single Waxwing on the Brampton Valley Way between the Lamport and Draughton crossings, and birds at Harrington Airfield during the early afternoon included 4 Waxwings over flying north, an adult female Peregrine and 6 Bramblings. Nearby this afternoon there were at least 2 Bramblings at Kelmarsh Hall.
A wander around the Blueberry Farm complex (Maidwell) later in the afternoon provided 2 Ravens, probably the same adult female Peregrine, the male Stonechat still in the northern most field and a hunting Barn Owl.
Eleanor and Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May