A good traipse around the Blueberry Farm complex today confirmed that few birds of interest remain on-site, with just 2 Woodcock being of note.
A squelchy walk around Stanford Res was a pleasant change of scenery, the only birds of interest were 5 Goosanders, ca20 Lesser Redpolls on weeds, a Cetti's Warbler and ca50 Tree Sparrows.
Small numbers of finches at Kelmarsh Hall this afternoon included a couple each of Brambling, Lesser Redpoll and Siskin.
It seems that the current mild and wet conditions are failing to produce many new birds in the county.
Eleanor & Neil
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July