Well I don't think it ever did become properly light today! Oh well a day of chores!
Birds were few and far between today, the best being a solitary Waxwing in flight at 10.15am on the west side of the Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res.
A smart male Brambling was feeding in our garden at Hanging Houghton today and there were at least two more at the main feeding station at Pitsford.
Another Brambling and a Siskin and a Grey Wagtail were in the grounds of the yacht club at Pitsford and this afternoon there was a Barn Owl and a Grey Wagtail in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October