An early morning run in the gloom of a late dawn brightened up when I came across 2 Little Egrets along the brook in the Brampton Valley just north of Merry Tom Lane.
This morning there were 10 Bramblings on the seed at Harrington Airfield, most of which were stunning males.
This afternoon, at about 2pm, there were 2 mobile Waxwings at Pitsford Res which flew from Brixworth CP over the dam and disappeared towards Pitsford village. The Black-necked Grebe was in yacht bay and other birds in the near vicinity included 2 Grey Wagtails, a Kingfisher and c15 Siskins.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July