Birds visible from the feed station at Pitsford Res this morning included a 'redhead' Goosander, a Brambling and a Lesser Redpoll.
Four Bramblings and a Lesser Redpoll were caught and ringed at Kelmarsh Hall today with several others of each and up to 10 Siskins present too.
About 8 Bramblings were back on the seed at Harrington Airfield this afternoon.
Finally a couple of Ravens were visible in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton this morning.
E and N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May