Birds visible from the feed station at Pitsford Res this morning included a 'redhead' Goosander, a Brambling and a Lesser Redpoll.
Four Bramblings and a Lesser Redpoll were caught and ringed at Kelmarsh Hall today with several others of each and up to 10 Siskins present too.
About 8 Bramblings were back on the seed at Harrington Airfield this afternoon.
Finally a couple of Ravens were visible in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton this morning.
E and N
- Images from John Tilly 6th Dec
- Bird Ringing
- Brazil revisited
- Trip Reports
- Birdwatching Site Maps
- Dave Jackson Images 6th Jan
- Robin's Wildlife Images 14th Aug.
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Brazil 2012
- Useful Links
- French Pyrenees June 2019
- Ardnamurchan 22nd - 29th Aug 2019
- Ardnamurchan 15th - 22nd Aug 2019
- The Algarve at Christmas 2019
- Cambodia 14th - 30th Jan 2020