Despite being out for much of the day in flooded Northamptonshire, we collectively saw very little today.
There was probably about half a dozen each of Lesser Redpoll and Siskin at Kelmarsh Hall this afternoon.
The Pitsford Res gull roost provided the opportunity of seeing an adult Mediterranean Gull again, in all probability the same individual that has wintered in this immediate area for quite a number of years now. There was a Kingfisher near to the Yacht Club and a Barn Owl was again hunting near the dam at dusk.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July