At Pitsford Res this morning there were 4 redpoll sps, a few Siskins and a Brambling present south of the causeway.
At Blueberry Farm this afternoon there were 2 Woodcock and a hunting Barn Owl.
A ringing session at Kelmarsh Hall today was productive with 118 birds caught, 68 of which were new. Birds caught included a Brambling (with small numbers of others present), 11 Siskins, 8 Lesser Redpolls, 23 Goldfinches, 2 Nuthatches and 2 Marsh Tits. A selection of images are below. A vocal Raven was present for much of the afternoon.
E & N
A selection of Lesser Redpolls
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October