This morning there were migrants moving over the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton and included a Fieldfare, a Brambling and quite a number of redpoll sp and Siskin. Two Barn Owls remained on show at Blueberry Farm.
A little later 5 Curlews arrived in the valley between the Brixworth and Spratton crossings, having arrived from the direction of Pitsford Res.
A smashing mixed flock of small birds in the garden included Long-tailed Tits, a couple of Goldcrests and 4 Chiffchaffs.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 8th August
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October