A short day out today with other members of the Northants Bird Club to Norfolk was a pleasant change of scenery, even if the rain brought things to an early conclusion.
Birds of note included at least 3 Lapland Buntings, a Yellow-browed Warbler (with another heard) and a Red-breasted Flycatcher, with a supporting cast of Pied Flycatcher, skuas, Marsh Harrier, Spoonbill etc.
A few images from Titchwell are below...
Distant image of Chinese Water Deer (note tusks)
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May