At Harlestone Heath this morning birds included at least 8 Spotted Flycatchers, 4+ Siskins and ca10 Crossbills. The rough area between Harlestone Heath and Kings Heath provided 2 Redstarts and 6+ Whinchats.
Later at Harrington Airfield a Hobby was noted together with 2 Ravens, a Wheatear and 2 Redstarts, and this evening birds at Blueberry Farm, Maidwell amounted to a Barn Owl, 2-3 Hobby and 4 Whinchats.
This evening's gull roost at Pitsford Res attracted 2 Caspian Gulls (adult and 4th winter) and at least 4 adult Yellow-legged Gulls.
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July