Birds at Harrington Airfield this morning included 3 Ravens, 2 Wheatears, 2 Crossbills, 2 Whitethroats, a Blackcap, a Hobby and a strong movement south of hirundines and Meadow Pipits.
South of the causeway at Pitsford Res today provided 2 Whinchats, 2 Grey Wagtails and 6+ Siskins.
Blueberry Farm attracted a pair of Stonechat (the most southerly field still), 2 Whinchats (the most northerly field), 2+ Ravens, a Red Kite, a migrating Osprey heading high south east, a Hobby, a Barn Owl, a family party of Grey Partridges (about 7 youngsters) and a strong passage of Meadow Pipits and Siskins.
Birds around the garden at Hanging Houghton were much the same with 2 Ravens, 2 Nuthatches, a Hobby and several Siskins.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May