Birds today included a hungry-looking male Peregrine in the Brampton Valley below Hanging Houghton this morning that was definitely on the hunt.
At Blueberry Farm today there was a Red Kite, 2 Hobbies and 2 Whinchats.
Despite a great deal of disturbance, the 4th year Caspian Gull defied the sailboards at Pitsford Res and resolutely stood his ground! However the remainder of the gulls were distant and it wasn't possible to identify anything further.
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 20th Dec
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 3rd August
- Brazil revisited 27th October