Birds in the Brampton Valley between Hanging Houghton and Cottesbrooke this morning included 2 Whinchats and a number of other passage migrants. There were 4 Kingfishers at the brook by the track.
Nearby, birds over the garden at Hanging Houghton involved 2 Crossbills, 2 Siskins and 2 Hobby with a Nuthatch nearby.
The Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res attracted a Greenshank, a Water Rail, a Kingfisher and a Nuthatch.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July