Birds in the Walgrave Bay at Pitsford Res today included two drake Red-crested Pochards, a Green Sandpiper and a somewhat surprising Water Rail.
Up to six Spotted Flycatchers were visible at Lamport Hall this afternoon.
A wander around the Nene Barrage at Clifford Hill GP this evening failed to locate the Sacred Ibis present earlier. The off-road motorcycles and quad bikes beat us to it!
E & N
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 4th March
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 11th May