Eleanor took a stroll around Sywell CP with the dogs this afternoon (well it was a reservoir once)!
Birds noted included a family party of Kingfishers, 4 Crossbills and 2-3 Siskins.
Visible from the causeway at Ravensthorpe Reservoir this evening was a pair of Red-crested Pochard in eclipse plumage, a drake Wigeon also in eclipse, a female Shelduck and a family party of Spotted Flycatchers. Sadly a large Grass Snake lay dead in the road there.
- Images from John Tilly 22nd May
- Bird Ringing
- Brazil revisited
- Trip Reports
- Birdwatching Site Maps
- Dave Jackson Images 6th Jan
- Robin's Wildlife Images 22nd May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Brazil 2012
- Useful Links
- French Pyrenees June 2019
- Ardnamurchan 22nd - 29th Aug 2019
- Ardnamurchan 15th - 22nd Aug 2019
- The Algarve at Christmas 2019
- Cambodia 14th - 30th Jan 2020
- Cambodia 1st - 16th February 2020
- Cambodia 17th Feb - 3rd March 2020