Eleanor took a stroll around Sywell CP with the dogs this afternoon (well it was a reservoir once)!
Birds noted included a family party of Kingfishers, 4 Crossbills and 2-3 Siskins.
Visible from the causeway at Ravensthorpe Reservoir this evening was a pair of Red-crested Pochard in eclipse plumage, a drake Wigeon also in eclipse, a female Shelduck and a family party of Spotted Flycatchers. Sadly a large Grass Snake lay dead in the road there.
- Trip Reports Dec 2015
- Ringing - 27th Oct
- Birdwatching Site Maps 4th November
- Brazil 2012
- Images from Bob Bullock 14th June
- Robin's Wildlife Antics 31st May
- John Boland and his birds... 13th Feb
- Portugal 2013
- Presentations November 2016
- Ethiopia Nov 2013
- Useful Links 17th Oct
- Dave Jackson Images 2nd July
- Clive Bowley Wildlife Images 10th June
- Robin's Wildlife Images 29th April
- Brazil revisited 27th October
- Images from John Tilly 12th July